Sunday, October 12, 2008

Aunt Emilie


As I am getting ready for my Aunt Emilie's memorial today I wanted to share a little bit about her. She past away last Friday, October 3rd from leukemia and she lived in Twain Harte, California. We were not able to make it to where she lived before she pasted away but all 3 of her children were there with her. I will always remember her great laugh and beautiful smile.
Although we were miles and miles apart you could not have been any closer to my heart. I will miss so much about you your smile,your face,your sweet voice,I can never forget your laugh.I can't imagine life with out you in it.Things will never be the same. Love you always and miss you forever!!!!
She was so loving and kinda person and will be greatly missed by all of her family and friends.

No comments: