Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Layouts

"fourth of JULY" - I used the papers from Scenic Route for this layout. The title & circle INDEPENDENCE day on page 2 was made by using the Cricut cartridge Graphically Speaking.
These pictures are from our family party on (you guessed it) 4th of July this year.
"Special Little Memories" - I used the papers from Creative Imaginations & embellishments from Me & My Big Ideas. These pictures are from our family party on Easter we had this year.

"Two of a Kind" - I used the paper line is from SandyLion and the Cricut cartridge Graphically Speaking for the lacy boarder of 2's. The pictures are of my Uncle Michael and his grandchild (my cousin) Reese playing tea together


Here are some layouts I worked on over last weekend for Got Sketch 102 website. Valerie Salmon & Janna Wilson started this website and they released 2 sketches a week. Thanks for looking.

Tania

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Love em all. Super cute. I like your new blog. I will have to bookmark it!