Saturday, October 25, 2008

Some Christmas Layouts

I was finally able to scrapbook my Christmas 2007 pictures. Here are some of the layouts. I have some more layouts from Christmas and will be adding them this weekend. The layouts I have added today are from the GotSketch 102 class I had taken last month. Thanks for looking.


These pictures are from Christmas Eve - I can not remember what paper line this is from (sorry).


These are some of my favorite pictures with Santa. I turned the photos black, white & a tuch of red on santa's suite.The papers,brads & stickers are creative imaginations.the title (pictures with santa) is by Jolee's boutique.



These photos was taken Christmas Eve at our family party. On some paper plates there was a piece of bubble gum with whip cream on top & some paper plates only had whip cream. The kids had to keep going until they got a piece of gum. :) I used papers, chip boards, diecuts & stickers from Scenic Route (Roxburt)& paper from Creative Cafe (Lime Diecut) & chip board from Lil' Davis Designs (for FUN)& rinestones from Me & My Big Ideas & Cricut letters from Storybook (for CHRISTMAS)and stamp from Making Memories (journalling clear stamps). Takes for looking


Papers are from The Paper Studio - our family tradition is for everyone together for Christmas Eve. It is about the only time we all are able to get togehter.

No comments: