Thursday, October 2, 2008

More Layouts

Here is some more layouts I did for the online class from Got Sketch 102 class.
"Family Ties" - I used the papers from DCWV. The tag on the second page says "We do not remember days, we remember moments." These pictures are of one of my cousins little boy Ellison. He is one of the happiest little boy's

"Reeses Pieces Work of Art" - I used the papers from Creative Imaginations and the title is from Cricut Cart - Cuttin Up and also ART is some tickers. For the ribbon I wanted something a little different so I tied knots and glued down on the page.Reese had gotten some sidewalk chalks for Easter and had her Granddad (my Uncle) and my dad on their knees drawing her some pictures.....


I used the Cricut cart Storybook for Grad. This is one of my cousins that graduated High School in May.

No comments: